1. The organisers of The Wine Merchant Top 100 are Graham Holter Ltd and Silva Williams Ltd.
2. By entering The Wine Merchant Top 100, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out within the general entry details.
3. To enter the judging, entrants must first have submitted a fully completed entry form. We will then contact you with invoice and delivery information.
4. There is no limit to the number of products that may be submitted.
5. All wines must be aimed primarily or exclusively at the UK specialist independent wine trade. The organisers will reject wines that are in supermarket distribution and will not refund any fees that have been paid for such wines.
6. All wines must be available in the UK from a UK-based importer.
7. Entries will only go forward to the judging if payment of £70 plus VAT per wine has been received in full before the start of judging on April 5 2023. Invoices will be issued in advance of this date, along with delivery information.
8. All wines must be sent by prepaid post and be received by the date stipulated, irrespective of the date of dispatch. Four samples of each wine are required. Entries should be marked “The Wine Merchant Top 100″ and sent to
Wine Merchant Top 100
C/O Online Tasting Company
Beds LU7 4UH
Deliveries accepted Monday, Friday 9am – 4.30pm
9. Entries must include the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the competition should be addressed.
10. Products must be securely packaged. The organisers take no responsibility for products damaged in transit.
11. Entries may be withdrawn any time up to March 19 2023 in which case the entry fee will be returned subject to an administration charge of 50%. Products will be retained by the organisers and will not be returned, unless arrangements are made at the entrant’s expense.
12. Entrants are responsible for any customs duty, taxes or other costs incurred on products entering the UK. Should the organisers incur any liability in connection with excise duties or any other costs these shall forthwith be reimbursed fully by the entrant.
13. The judges’ decision on all matters concerning the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Any award winner may publicise its award provided the year in which it was won is stated. Each award winner will be granted a non-exclusive non-transferable licence to use The Wine Merchant Top 100 logo in connection with its award for a period of three years from the date of the award.
15. The Wine Merchant Top 100 logo remains the property of Graham Holter Ltd and Silva Williams Ltd and any unauthorised use, reproduction or alteration of the logo is strictly prohibited.
Graham Holter Ltd registered number: 6441762 VAT number: 943 8771 82
Silva Williams Ltd registered number: 6777059